See the best of Mahon, the capital city of Menorca, the main town and harbour, arriving at the central bus station with approx. 4h. free time to enjoy a “no rush” visit. Town map provided
See the best of the capital city of Menorca, the main town and harbour, arriving at the central bus station with approx. 4h. free time to enjoy a “no rush” visit. Town map provided
- Shops and Market on Tuesday and Saturday.
- Claustro del Carmen local produce market.
- Santa Maria Church and its famous organ (entrance fee).
- Museum and historical buildings and viewpoints.
- Gin distillery in the port, free tasting.
- Optional: 1 hour harbour cruise aboard the “Yellow Catamarans” with historical commentary. Save cash with our ticket, valid on any departure after 10.30hrs.
¾ day unguided excursion.
Pickup time: c. 08:30h (depending on your area)
Return time: 2:30 p.m.
Excursion day/s: Tuesday
Visit Mahón: departures scheduled on Tuesdays. Pickup begins in the morning about 08:30-9:00 depending on your area. It is only transfer service from different areas of the island to the capital, Mahón. Check the calendar for price, availability and pick up time.
Children 0-2 years: free of charge
Comfortable shoes, adequate clothing for the climate and a camera!
Pickup and info about our excursions
Each excursion has a schedule and a pickup point depending on your accommodation and tourist area. Pick-up time and points will appear at the time of booking. For price and availability, please check our calendar.